Unlock Student Potential and Sell Online or in the Buildings!
Teach students applicable business processes from perpetual inventory management and purchasing, to cash balancing and customer service in a FUN and PROFITABLE learning environment.
Complex enough to comply with district audit requirements.
Simple enough to teach student business applications during restrictive class periods.
Student Store Module Highlights
- Provides real-world business experience for students
- Maintains perpetual inventory
- Complies with district requirements for students
- Cashier and manager security
- Gross margin profit reports based on cashiers’ sales or consolidated for date-range reporting
- Easy implementation and support
- Scanning Option for speed and accuracy
- Integrated credit card
- Online eCommerce option
- Developed based on years of experience in the private sector in IBM grocery and retail systems, modified for ease of use yet still a comprehensive system
"We use the Student Store Point of Sale Module to teach students 'real-world' skills and have 'real-world' experiences. Having to be responsible and take ownership of cashiering on a real point of sale, counting money, and balancing a till at the end of a shift teaches students to be accountable for inventory, buying the right products, and customer service."Kari Weinman